Welcome!

We have moved! Visit the new blog by clicking here or visiting http://blog.paperlanterngallery.com


Welcome to my new photography blog. Paper Lantern Photography is my little nook and outlet for creativity. Check in often to see what/who I’ve been meeting. I will always try to post a sneak peek from new sessions.

I’m a mom to highly energetic toddler twin boys. They are my inspiration for photography and the reason I strive to be a better photographer. Watching them play makes me want to save every single moment before they grow up. I want to document their bonding, fighting, and view on the world. Being with them helps me understand that it is important to capture these memories. It helps me to connect to my clients and strive to freeze those memories for them. Whether you are celebrating a milestone, expecting a new addition, or just out for some fun, I would like to be your lifestyle photographer.

My style of photography is a little unique from your typical studio. I tend to be more natural, fresh, and on-location. My editing style is simple and I don't process your photographs with the latest fad. My goal is to capture your lifestyle and create photographs that are timeless. You will walk away with original photos which you will treasure forever.

Enjoy browsing my blog and email me to set up a session!

-Christie

Paper Lantern Photography's Fan Box

Friday, March 12, 2010

Looking for Senior Reps for the class of 2011 | Gwinnett County Senior Photographer

I am looking for a few good high school juniors (class of 2011) to be my senior reps! We will be out in the city, country, parks and up for some different styles of photographs. To apply, you should be currently enrolled as a junior in schools located in Gwinnett, Dekalb, or Hall Counties in Georgia. Please contact me at christie@paperlanterngallery.com for an application.

As my senior spokes model you will receive:
- a free mini session in March/April
- 50 personalized cards to pass out to your friends from the mini session
- a full free session with unlimited locations and wardrobe changes to be used after June 1st
- $30 print credit for every booked Senior you refer or choose to earn gift cards to a retail store.
- 5 images to be used on facebook, blogs, phones, etc.
- surprise freebie that will make all of your friends want one!
- the first spokes model to refer 5 seniors who complete sessions with me will receive a print credit of $400

What will be required of you:
- must be graduating in 2011 to qualify
- must be willing to show your photos and tell other students about my work
- signed contract promising to promote my studio only
- parent permission to join program

Start the buzz now! Spread the word to all your friends!!! This is an awesome way to earn all of your modern and trendy senior photos.

If you are a senior right now and have not taken your senior pics yet, I am booking for your class too, but not as reps. You will get a discount off your print order. This offer is only valid for current seniors and sessions will have to take place before April 30, 2010.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive